Deadline: March 8, 2021
Applications are open for the World Bank International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Internship Programme 2021. The IFC Global Internship Programme (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group, and be a part of the largest private sector development institution in the world.
Selected interns will be offered short-term temporary contracts with IFC that can begin as early as May and end as late as October 31, 2021. The GIP encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance your CV and build an international network of professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
- Candidates must be in the first or second-to-last year of an MBA or other Master’s level programme.
- Strong interest in and commitment to impact investing and sustainable private sector solutions.
- At least three years of relevant work experience related to the advertised opportunities (previous job positions, paid or unpaid internships, and volunteer work count).
- Emerging markets experience preferred.
- For investment-related opportunities, strong analytical, quantitative, communication, negotiation, business development and client relationship skills.
- For all opportunities, please see requirements specific to the advertised position.
- Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams and across borders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; proficiency in one or more languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Malagasy – strongly preferred.
Applications will close on March 8, 2021 (at 11:59pm UTC). Applicants will receive a status update no later than end-March 2021.
Selected interns will be offered short-term temporary contracts that can begin as early as May and end as late as October 31, 2021. Applications during the February 8 to March 8 application window will be kept open for review until August 31, 2021, should other internship opportunities become available throughout the Summer.
For more information, visit IFC Global Internship.
Leverage pad is the fastest growing hub for opportunities, fellowships, scholarships, grants and so much. Click here to join our facebook group and stay connected