Are you passionate about improving your leadership skills through the most experiential training on the continent? Join the over 6,000 YALI Regional Leadership Center Accra Alumni impacting their communities, organizations, and countries. The RLC West Africa develops the skills of young African leaders by providing core training in contemporary African issues, as well as specialized training in three key areas: Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, and Public Management.
Applications for Cohort 37 are now open until November 29, 2020!
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa is merit-based and open to young West African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries: Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Burkina Faso.
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Ghana, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
Start your leadership dream today by joining us at the YALI RLC West Africa.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa Team