Applications are on for the South African Department of Housing Internship Program 2021 for Unemployed Graduates
Application Deadline: 24th February 2021
• Matric/Grade 12.
• Language proficiency (reading and writing) English
• Computer literacy and Office Application;
• Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
Key Learning Areas:
- Assist with rendering administrative and support services in Housing.
- Assisting the co-ordination and repairs and maintenance of telecommunication requirements.
- Transporting by hand of restricted documents dealing with all types of sensitive and confidential information. Manage and control all activities in the collection and delivery of stores issues and assisting with assets inventories.
Leading Competencies: Work independently. Work under pressure. Accountable and be able to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
Core Competencies: Communication and organizational skills, interpersonal abilities and attention to detail. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be Taken at: Jo’burg
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Salary Range: R8 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
Primary Function: To perform administrative functions within the unit/department, which includes logistical support in terms of assets management, fleet services, management of telephones and cellular telephones, maintenance issues and general procurement duties.
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Leverage pad is the fastest growing hub for opportunities, fellowships, scholarships, grants and so much. Click here to join our facebook group and stay connected