Our 2021 Photographer of the Year is open for entries from 1 January 2021 and entries may be submitted from January to May. The month of June is set aside for judging before the winners are announced in early July 2021.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021 midnight (CAT)
Eligible Field(s): Entries must encompass the Celebration of Africa!
Eligibility: Only entries that are of African wildlife, landscapes, and/or culture will be accepted.
Selection: The selection process administered by the judges will be as follows:
• The ‘Weekly Selection’ will be the top entries submitted via our website and Instagram page. This selection will be published at the end of each week on our website as a gallery and in an album on Facebook;
• During the month of June 2021, once the submission deadline has come and gone, the judges will judge all accumulated entries from the Weekly Selections, gradually reducing the number of qualifiers to a list of ‘Finalists’, from which the winners will be selected and announced in July 2021;
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country):
Number of Awards: Entries will compete for the following coveted titles:
• The overall winner – 2020 Photographer of the Year
• The first runner-up;
• The second runner-up;
• The top highly commendable finalists;
Value of Award: For more information about our fabulous prize go to our dedicated PRIZE page.
How to Apply:
- Entries can be submitted from Friday, 1 January 2021 until midnight (CAT) on Monday , 31 May 2021.
- Entrants must submit photos via the online entry form.
- By entering the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year 2020 participants confirm that they have read and agree to the rules of the competition.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Leverage pad is the fastest growing hub for opportunities, fellowships, scholarships, grants and so much. Click here to join our facebook group and stay connected